Ibanez UEWS5 Soprano Ukulele Natural
Please call for availability
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The UEWS5 is a Soprano size Ukulele with a cutaway design to allow access to the higher frets (Sopranos are the smallest of the uke family, which makes them an excellent choice for younger players). The body (top, back and sides) is made of Mahogany and sports an open pore natural finish, which optimizes string vibration and enhances the instruments sound. The UEWS5 also includes a beautiful abalone rosette, a Rosewood fretboard and chrome open gear tuners.
- Cutaway Soprano Style EW body
- Sapele top
- Sapele back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Treated New Zealand Pine
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Inlay: Maple dot fretboard inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone rosette
- Tuning machines: Chrome Open Gear tuners
- Number of frets: 19
- Saddle material: Compensated saddle
Your Ibanez UEWS5 Soprano Ukulele Natural review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's