Ibanez SR505BM 5-String Bass (Brown Mahogany)
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
- neck type: SR5 5pc neckJatoba/Walnut
- top/back/body: Mahogany body
- fretboard: JatobaAbalone oval inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- bridge: Accu-cast B305 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- neck pickup: Bartolini® MK-1 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® MK-1 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- hardware color: Cosmo black
Your Ibanez SR505BM 5-String Bass (Brown Mahogany) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's