Hosa IRG100.5 1/4" (Male Mono) Metal Patch Cable 6"
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
This cable is designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. Low-profile, right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards. Features include:
• Serviceable, all-metal plugs for live-sound applications
• Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
• OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Connectors: Low-profile Right-angle to Same
Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
Shield: 80% OFC Spiral
Your Hosa IRG100.5 1/4" (Male Mono) Metal Patch Cable 6" review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's