Fender Standard Precision Bass Black Rosewood Fretboard
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
- A single split-coil P Bass ® pickup offer a great foundational tone well suited to holding down the low-end for all styles of music.
- With a modern C-shaped neck, 9.5" fretboard radius and medium jumbo frets, this neck feels comfortable and fast.
- Gloss neck and '70's-style headstock logo offers a rich presentation.
Since its early-’50s introduction, the Fender® Precision Bass® guitar has remained the world standard for thick tone and smooth playability. The Standard Precision Bass combines the best of old and new, with a modern single-coil pickup, shielded body cavity, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and ’70s-style headstock logo
Your Fender Standard Precision Bass Black Rosewood Fretboard review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's