Fender '70s Stratocaster Natural with Gig Bag
Shipping Note: Due to size and/or weight specifications, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Shipping Note: Due to limited availability of this product, there is an additional shipping fee of that will be added during checkout.
Free Shipping Over $99 Lower 48 States*
- One Day Delivery to PA and FL!
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The Classic Series '70s Stratocaster returns you to the exciting 1970s heyday when the instrument conquered the world and was positively all over the place—especially the charts. Also, many of today's guitar heroes grew up and were taking their first formative steps back then, and a '70s-era Strat® was the only kind they knew and loved. This guitar gives you that sound, style and spirit, with authentic features including a "bullet" truss rod system, three-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt™ neck adjustment, post-1965 "large" headstock and more.
- Ash body
- Maple neck with “U”-shaped profile, “bullet” truss rod, three-bolt neck plate and Micro-Tilt™
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Three-ply white pickguard
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
Your Fender '70s Stratocaster Natural with Gig Bag review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's