Aviom D800 A-Net Distributor
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today before it gets away!
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside CA, FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Aviom’s series of D800 A-Net® Distributors provides support for parallel connections of up to eight Pro16 devices, including the A360, A320, A-16II, and A-16R Personal Mixers, along with additional network connectivity options.
The standard D800 includes a Pro16e A-Net input, compatible with all Pro16 Series and Pro16e-capable devices. This input port also supports an A-Net Bridge input, allowing up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams to be connected.
Used in conjunction with the SB4 System Bridge and Pro16 A-Net console cards, the D800 can be used for sending up to 64 channels directly from a digital console to the Personal Mixers.
All versions of the D800 A-Net Distributor include a Mixes Out port for the A360’s Network Mix Back feature.
• Distributes power and audio to up to eight A360, A320, A-16II, and A-16R Personal Mixers
• One Pro16e A-Net In supports A-Net Bridge input from up to four synchronous Pro16 A-Net streams
• Network Mix Back for streamlined connections to wireless IEM transmitters
• Ethernet support for iOS devices over Wi-Fi
• One Pro16e A-Net Out for thru connections
• Heavy-duty locking connectors for all audio connections
Your Aviom D800 A-Net Distributor review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's