Zoom R16 Multitrack Recorder - Interface - Controller
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
While some multitrack recorder die hards simply refuse to connect any instrument they own to any of these newfangled "computers" that everyone talks about, the Zoom R16 looks to remedy this. This new multitrack can handle up to eight simultaneous tracks, and it's loaded with features that take computer connectivity to a new extreme. For one, if you don't want to record to SD, as is possible with this unit, just hook it up and use it as an interface. It also acts as a control surface once you've got your tracks tracked and transferred. Multitrack Recorder Features:
- The world's first digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording that utilizes Secure Digital (SD)memory.
- High-definition 24-bit/48kHz linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Includes 1GB SD Card and supports cards up to 32GB SDHC card which allows 108 hours 12minutes recording with 16bit/ 44.1kHz linear PCM format
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks to capture a live band or complete drum-kit
- Battery operation for remote recording
- USB power for studio operation
Surface Controller Features:
- Control each function of your favorite DAW software from the R16 via USB for easy mixing.
- Mackie control emulation for popular DAW software including Cubase, Live, Logic, Digital Performer & More.
USB Audio Interface Features:
- 8 Mic inputs/ 2 Outputs (8 x 2)
- 8 balanced combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- High-definition 24-bit/ 96kHz recording capability using digital audio software
- Built-in effects on R16 can be used as outboard effects as well.
- 1 Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar or bass
- 48V phantom power on 2 channels.
- Over 100 built-in effects coming from advanced DSP
- Amazing guitar amp and effect models of the most guitar and bass amplifiers
- Professional quality mastering effects, multi-band compressor, normalizer and more
- USB host function allows to use USB storage device for quick data transfer
- Connect 2x R16s via USB for synchronized operation and 16 tracks of simultaneous recording capability.
- Undo/ redo functions
- Supports Windows XP/ Vista, Macintosh operating systems
Your Zoom R16 Multitrack Recorder - Interface - Controller review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's