X1700 2 x 850 Watt Power Amplifier
Perfect for club or concert hall, the Yorkville PX Series PX1700 power amplifier delivers up to 1700 watts (2 x 850 watts @ 2 ohms). XLR and 1/4-inch inputs, binding post and Speakon outputs ensure the PX1700 can be integrated into virtually any high performance sound system or mobile PA.
PX Series Series Overview
Designed in North America to be the most cost effective high-powered amplifiers Yorkville Sound has ever made, the new PX Series deliver rock solid performance at their minimum rated impedances in even the most demanding live sound applications.
Proven Class-H amplifier topography provides wide frequency response, extremely low self-noise and low harmonic distortion making Yorkville PX Series amplifiers some of the best performing audio amplifiers in their class. Built for maximum versatility, all PX Series amplifiers have XLR and -inch inputs, Speakon and binding post outputs and defeatable limiter.
Compact two rack space design, solid steel chassis and highly efficient front to back fan cooling scheme so typical road case or rack installation wont impede airflow ensures long-term reliability in any touring system or audio install application.
PX Series Series Characteristics
- Designed for Rock Solid Performance Right Down to and Below the Lowest Impedance Ratings
- Recessed Front Panel Gain Controls
- Efficient Front-to-Back Cooling Scheme
- Advanced Protection Schemes Including DC Current, Load, Thermal and Breaker Protection
- Front Panel Power, Protect, Activity and Clip LED''s
- Speakon and Binding Post Outputs
- Balanced XLR & -inch TRS Inputs
Sturdy All-Steel Construction