Tube and solid-state, vintage and modern, clean and dirty-the new VR Series combo amplifiers have it all. Using our proven and popular VOX Valve Reactor (VR) circuitry, the AC15VR provides a diverse soundscape of authentic and satisfying tones from a single amp.
- AC15VR: Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb.
Play in Style
Using an "old-school" split-panel design, the AC15VR offers two distinct channels- Normal and Overdrive-with the Overdrive channel adding a separate Gain knob. In addition, the overdrive Style button delivers two distinctive flavours.
In addition to the Master Volume and Master Reverb, both channels of the AC15VR (Normal and Overdrive) share the same Treble and Bass tone controls. As with the AC30VR, the Overdrive channel features a Gain knob to add just the right amount of warmth and snarl to your sound. The 15 watt power amp feeds into a single 12" custom-designed Celestion speaker for attention-grabbing tone.
Back for More
The AC15VR's back panel features an external speaker jack for use with an 8 ohm extension cabinet. Using an extension cabinet will mute the internal speaker. Also provided is a jack for the optional VOX VFS2 dual footswitch, which offers hands-free channel-switching and reverb on/off action
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 602 x 265 x 456 mm (23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches)
- Weight: 16.4 kg (36.16 pounds)
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1x 12", 8 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack