FMR-500 UHF Wireless Microphone System
The FMR-500 brings professional features and performance to the small and medium sized wireless microphone installs that are so popular today. One touch Auto ClearScan selects the clearest channel in the clearest group of compatible channels in just seconds with the push of one button. The new HT-500 programmable handheld microphone transmitter is the smallest Telex has ever built and it has a screw-on battery cover that also hides the controls, and an LCD display. Choose the EV N/D 767a dynamic microphone or the EV RE410 condenser microphone for high quality vocal performance. The WT-500 bodypack transmitter features a cell phone style beltclip, dual latching battery door, and a TA4 connector with a wide variety of lapel and headworn microphone options. The combination of sound and RF features are hard to beat at twice the price.
Fixed Install, Rentals, Professional Small to Medium Installs 1 -14 systems.
FRM500HL Combo System Includes:
FMR-500 1112 Channel Receiver
HT-500D Handheld Transmitter with EV 767a Dynamic Mic
ELM-22S Omnidirectional lapel mic
Rackmount kit for single/dual mount
Two 1/4 wave antenna
Wall pack power supply
• Up to 10 systems can operate simultaneously from the pre-set groups of channels in one operating band. Groups of 16 coordinated channels between the two bands are also pre-set.
• Advanced ClearScan and one touch Auto ClearScan automatic group and channel selections, for quick and easy system setup.
• Completely programmable in 25kHz steps across 28MHz for 1112 possible frequencies
• Backlit receiver LCD display shows the Group/Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery status, diversity operation, and RF and Audio level meters.
• Balanced XLR audio output for Microphone or Line level signals and a 1/4 inch line level jack to match any application.
• Fourth generation Posi-Phase diversity and advanced audio circuits provide maximum range and professional sound quality.
• Includes single and dual rack mount hardware with front mount antenna cables.
• “Smart” battery circuit means there is no way to put the battery in wrong.
• Tone Code plus Amplitude squelch with one button on/off.
• Three year warranty.