Taylor's beloved Grand Auditorium body style, featured on the 214ce Deluxe, employs the width and depth of the Dreadnought; however, its waist is narrower, which gives Grand-Auditorium-bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look and more treble zing. The body style also helps to sharpen the definition of each note. From fingerpicking to medium strumming, the Grand Auditorium is a great choice for nearly every playing style.
To give the 214ce Deluxe full tone and and clear projection, Taylor added a solid Sitka spruce top to its layered rosewood back and sides. The characteristically open sound of this spruce top really balances the tone, making it a wonderful guitar for any style of music you play.
Taylor's Expression System 2 is designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's natural tone. This system utilizes three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors installed behind the saddle and through the bridge to capture top and string vibration like never before.
- 6-string Grand Auditorium body delivers huge, balanced tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top balances tone and enhances projection
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you free access to upper frets
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard play fast and smooth
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver a natural amplified sound
- Taylor Deluxe Brown Hardshell Case Included