Shure PG81 Condenser Instrument Mic
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
PG81 Instrument Microphone
A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
PG81-XLR includes a 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Microphone Type
- Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis
- Frequency Response
- 40 to 18,000 Hz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
- 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
- -48 dBV/Pa, (4.0 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- -7 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Built-in On/Off switch
- Recommended Input Load Impedance
- 800 ohms minimum
- Output Clipping Level (1 kHz, 1 % THD)
- 2000 ohm load
- -13 dBV (0.22 V) (phantom)
- -17 dBV (0.14 V) (battery)
- Maximum SPL
- 2000 ohm load: 131 dB (phantom), 127 dB (battery)
- Self-Noise (Equivalent SPL)
- 20 dB typical, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (maximum SPL, 2k ohm load, to A-weighted noise level)
- 111 dB (phantom); 107 dB (battery)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 68 dB (IEC 651)* at 94 dB SPL
- Phantom Power
- Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc
- Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc
- Maximum Exteral Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc
- Battery Power
- Recommended: 1.5 V alkaline AA size (NEDA 15A)
- Life: up to 10,000 hours
- Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Steel and brass construction with black painted finish
- Environmental Conditions
- This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Net: 250 g (8.8 oz) less battery
- Packaged: 880 g (1 lb 15 oz)
Your Shure PG81 Condenser Instrument Mic review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's