Sennheiser EW100ENGG3 Camera Mount Wireless System with ME2 Lavalier mic
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
This ENG set offers a great amount of flexibility for portable recording indoors or outdoors. Its SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices by simply plugging the unit in. The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on, can by synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone completes this set.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in SK 100 G3 or EK 100 G3
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 6 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Technical Data Transmission/receiving frequencies1680
Switching bandwidth42 MHz
Peak deviation+/- 48 kHz
Frequency response (microphone)80.....18000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio> 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion< 0,9 %
In compliance withETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
Audio-XLR connector3,5 mm jack
Audio output level (unbalanced)+10 dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver)82 x 64 x 24 mm
Weight (Receiver)~ 160 g
RF output power30 mW
Operating time (transmitter)> 8 h
Input voltage rangeMic/Line: 1,8V/3,0V (SK100G2), Mic: 1,2V (SKP100G2)
Dimensions (Transmitter)82 x 64 x 24 mm (SK100 G2), 105x43x43mm (SKP100G2)
Weight (Transmitter)~ 160 g (SK100G2), 195g (SKP100G2)
Transducer; Microphone typeelektret
AF sensitivity20 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL)130 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up patternomni- directional
Your Sennheiser EW100ENGG3 Camera Mount Wireless System with ME2 Lavalier mic review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's