Comprehensive Features in a Compact Console
Expanding on the success of the L Series mixers, Samson has created the L1200, a 12-channel/4-bus professional mixing console. Ideal for smaller venues and more modest applications where you still want all the comprehensive, professional features of a large console, the L1200 bridges the gap between size and functionality.
Perfect for installation purposes or as a portable mixer for gigging bands, the L1200 provides 8 mono mic/line channels with studio-quality microphone preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ. In addition, the console features 2 stereo line channels with mic preamps and 4-band EQ, along with 3 aux sends plus an EFX send. The L1200 also offers XLR and 1/4-inch stereo main outputs as well as insert points for mono mic/line inputs, group outputs and stereo main outputs.
We've designed large, backlit mute buttons that make console navigation in dimly lit club and theater settings easy and convenient. Additionally, there's two large 12-segment LED meters for the main mix and PFL/Solo. We even gave these mixers the versatility to create a variety of effects settings so you can deliver a different set of effects to your performers whenever the situation demands it. Combine all this with a 9-band stereo graphic EQ on the master output and you've got big console performance in a small console package.
It's All About USB
Like the larger L Series consoles, the L1200 includes USB functionality for computer recording and playback. And while there are more than a few mixing consoles with USB, the L1200 offers the capabilities to build a completely independent stereo mix specifically for your USB digital I/O. That means that-unlike many other mixers-your USB mix is not locked into your house mix. You can even use background tracks pre-recorded on a DAW and integrate them into the live performance directly from your computer.
With everything you need to take a live performance to the next level, the L1200 puts the control in your hands and professionalism at your fingertips.
- 12 channel / 4-bus Professional mixing console engineered for live sound
- 8 Mono Mic/Line Channels with Studio Quality Microphone Preamps and 3-band swept mid EQ
- 2 Stereo Line Channels with Microphone Preamps and 4-band EQ
- XLR and 1/4" stereo main outputs
- XLR Mono Subwoofer output with low-pass filter
- Insert points for Mono Mic/Line inputs, Group outputs, stereo Main outputs
- 60 mm faders on all Channels, Groups, and Main Mix
- 24 bit 100 preset digital effects
- 9-band Stereo Graphic EQ on Master Output
- 3 Aux sends plus EFX send
- Assignable USB digital I/O for computer recording and playback
- Oversized backlit mute switches
- Two Large 12-segment LED meters for Main Mix and PFL/Solo
Samson L2000 20 Channel Mixing Console
Contact Us for More Information
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"I just received my Seagull S6 Original with the Tolex hardshell case included. Wow! They are both perfect! Godin did an outstanding job handcrafting this S6 and MusiciansBuy an outstanding job inspecting, packaging and shipping my order from Florida to Delaware. Of course, I can't leave out FedEx doing a great job with the delivery. It's so refreshing to order and receive an outstanding product with outstanding service and... at a great price. You can count on me to be a returning customer! Thank you so much, JD "