DetailsUS-2400 DAW Controller with 25 10-bit Resolution 100mm Moving Faders
- Fully-mapped control for any DAW that supports HUI or Mackie® Control protocols
- Twenty-five touch sensitive 100mm moving faders, each with 10-bit resolution
- Select, Solo and Mute keys
- 24 encoders control pan, aux level or channel strip functions like EQ & Aux
- LED ring displays around encoders display parameters or channel meters
- Footswitch jack for punch-ins
- Fader bank switching and In/Out point buttons
- Assignable Function keys can be set to Autopunch, Record arming, Undo, etc.
- Solid-feeling transport controls
- Smooth Jog/Shuttle wheel
- Joystick for surround panning
- Mac® OSX and Windows® XP compatible
Now you can use your mouse for what its good at and use a control surface for what its good at: hands-on mixing with lots of real faders, knobs & buttons. The TASCAM US-2400 is the first DAW fader controller with enough faders to handle a typical recording session and feel like a real mixing console without lots of bank switching. The US-2400 features 25 touch-sensitive moving channel faders and a touch-sensitive motorized master fader,each with 10-bit resolution for precise level control.Each channel has dedicated select, solo and mute controls. Twenty-four rotary encoders are provided, selectable to control pan or up to 8 aux sends. Plus, all 24 encoders can also be employed as one large channel strip for four-band EQ, aux and pan control. Each encoder has a ring of LEDs that can display the current setting or double as channel meters during recording and playback. A set of solid-feeling transport buttons are also provided, as well as a shuttle wheel and a joystick for surround panning. Compare it to any other controller on the market today (and the extra expanders youd have to buy to get 24 motorized faders) and youll discover that the US-2400 gives you more control for the money.
(1 year parts and 90 days labor)
Tascam US2400 Daw Controller w/Free
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"Dear Mark or Sales Personal, I spoke with Mark in Sales regarding our Casio WK8000 Keyboard that was rattling in the bass speaker. The buzzing sound has stopped and the piano is playing fine. Please cancel the pick up of the piano. We would also like to commend you, your company and your staff for doing such a wonderful job. When I called to place the order I spoke with Rik, who was professional and courteous. And when there was a problem, he and Mark in customer service were polite, professional and quick to resolve the problem. Thank you so much, TK and Ariane"