The CTK-671 is a 61-key electronic keyboard with 61 Full Size Keys, 32-Note Polyphonic, and Touch Sensitive On/Off Switch.
- 61 Full Size Keys
- 32- Note Polyphonic
- Touch Sensitive (with on/off switch)
348 Tones: 128 General MIDI, 100 face panel sounds, 100 variations, 10 user-programmable sounds, 10 drum sets
Brand new Sound Generator and DSP based on the MZ-2000 for unbelievably high quality sounds
- Synthesizer function lets you create and store your own sounds
- DSP with Reverb, Chorus and many other effects (4 effects simultaneously)
- Split & Layer Function
- 100 Rhythm Patterns
- CASIO/FINGERED CHORD auto-accompaniment system.
- Advanced Tone function: gives a variation on the basic tone with added effects.
- Internet Data Expansion: allows you to download new sounds, patterns, songs and keyboard settings over MIDI from Casio website.
- Backlit LCD Window displays selections and status of Tone, Rhythm, Mixer and keyboard functions and Tempo
On-screen Keyboard and music staff icons display notes
and chords played and metronome icon indicates the beat
Mixer function allows control over each MIDI channel and accompaniment part.
- 3-song/ 6 track Memory, Real Time or Editable Step Time
- 6 Drum Pads
- Sustain Pedal Jack
- 16 Registration Memory and 104 One-Touch Presets
- MIDI IN/OUT jacks;16-part multi-timbral (GM level 1 compatible)
- 2 Built-in speakers; Stereo Lineout/headphone Jack; 2.5W + 2.5W Bass-Reflex Audio System
- Operates on D batteries or optional AD-5 AC Adapter
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot ship Casio products outside the U.S. and its territories.
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"Danny, I received my guitar (Martin SWDGT) on Wednesday and have been so busy playing I haven't had time to email you to tell you how much I like it. It is the fourth guitar I've owned and it is the finest. I appreciate receiving it so quickly. I also wanted to say how much I like your website and how easy it is for someone like me who is computer handicapped to get around on it. I'll be looking for another guitar in the future and I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again. Thanks so much, Randy"