Shure PGDMK4XLR Performance Mic
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
An essential drum mic package. The PGDMK4 drum mic kit includes three PG56 snare/tom microphones, one PG52 kick drum microphone, three A50D drum mounts, four 15ft. (4.5m) XLR-XLR cables and a durable carrying case.
- The PG56 is a compact drum microphone for close miking.
- The PG52is a high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
- The A50D drum mount can be used on most standard drum rims. The flexible, yet sturdy rubber construction provides stability and ease of installation.
Your Shure PGDMK4XLR Performance Mic review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's