The Peavey Euro Series marks the debut of an exclusive Peavey-engineered loudspeaker that utilizes a dual voice coil and neodymium magnet design. The two-way, full-range Euro 115 and Euro 112 enclosures utilize this new loudspeaker - in 15" and 12" formats, respectively - in conjunction with the Peavey RX22 titanium compression driver. Patented asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology eliminates distortions commonly caused by drivers pushing high sound pressure levels to deliver pristine, precise sound reproduction.
The Peavey Euro 218 Sub achieves astounding performance, compact size and light weight. Featuring a pair of 18" neodymium-loaded loudspeakers arranged in a vented, isobaric chamber, the Euro 218 Sub produces massive low-end performance in a smaller enclosure than a typical 1x18 sub, and up to 3,000 watts peak power handling.
Housed in an ultra-light, nine-ply enclosure and protected by HammerHead coating and a full-length, 16-gauge powder-coated perforated metal grille, the Euro Series is designed for durability. All Euro Series enclosures feature stand mounts, making it easy to mount the Euro 115 and Euro 112 on a Euro 218 Sub or other subwoofer. Side handles make the enclosures easily portable.
- 15" Neo dual voice coil, high-performance woofer
- RX22 ferrofluid-cooled titanium compression driver
- 1,000 watts program and 2,000 watts peak power handling
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz to 18 kHz
- 98 dB SPL
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Asymmetrical horn directs the sound down to the audience
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- Two Neutrik Speakon four-pin, full-range input jacks
- Trapezoidal ultra-light plywood enclosure
- Durable HammerHead polyurethane finish
- Built-in stand-mount adapter
- Ultra-compact design
- 27.38" H x 18.13" W x 17.5" D (15.13" W in rear)
- 45 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A.