Rapidly adding to its groundbreaking and industry-standard EON series portable loudspeakers, JBL is introducing EON300 series portable PA loudspeakers at AES. The EON300 series puts the next generation of EON systems within reach of an even broader range of users, delivering the same fundamental design features, sonic performance and integrated utility as the new EON500 series, at an even more affordable price.
The EON305 is a 15-inch, two-way, passive, portable speaker system. It is a light weight loudspeaker system capable of fullbandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100 H by 60 V waveguide. The system will handle 250 watts continuously and 1000 watts peak
The advanced network design accurately shapes the frequency response delivering coherent summation in the crossover region resulting in extremely consistent on and offaxis performance. The use of premium components ensures the network will handle high power levels without affecting the audio quality and integrated SonicGuard protection circuitry shields the high frequency compression driver from excess power without interrupting the systems performance. Dual Neutrik NL4 / " combo connectors not only offer input connector flexibility but also permit adding additional systems in parallel.
In addition to acoustic performance the EON315 features three full size deep-well handles, light weight, and balanced ergonomics. The new generation of EON products offers true portability and ease of handling. Five standard M10 rigging points and integrated pole mount socket increase the systems utility. The extremely rugged copolymer enclosure has been designed for main and 45 monitor orientation in the left and right hand configuration. A full screen-backed steel grille offers additional protection for both the woofer and compression driver components.
- 250 watt Passive Speaker System, with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Light Weight, at only 15 kg (33 lbs) it is truly portable
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100 H x 60 V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- NL4 and " input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy daisy-chain connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Perfectly matched for powered-mixer systems.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
System Type: 15", two-way, bass-reflex design
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz
Coverage Pattern: 100 H x 60 V nominal
Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
Directivity Factor (Q): 8
Crossover Frequency: 1.9 kHz
System Power Rating: 250 W continuous, 500 W program, 1000 W peak
Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
LF Driver: 1 x M115-8 380 mm (15 in) woofer
HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2414H-1 25.4 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
Input Connector: Parallel Neutrik NL4 / " combo connectors.
HF Protection: SonicGuard Circuit
Enclosure: PP impact copolymer, multi-purpose main& monitor orientation.
Handles: One left/right side, one on top.
Suspension / Mounting: 36 mm pole socket with stabilizing screw, 4 x M10
1 x M10 pull-back point.
Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically
transparent black screen backing.
(H x W x D): 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm
(27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
Net Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)