Ibanez’s marvel of form and function, the S Series, meets their made-for-metal guitar line, Iron Label.
Like other Ibanez S models, this SIX70FDBG offering follows form with a comfortable body-hugging design, slim fast-playing neck, great articulation and quick response of Ebony fingerboard, and tonally matched pickups that invigorate and inspire. Where the SIX70FDBG deviates from its Iron Label stable mates, is that it marries stripped down precision with the allure of sexy luxury appointments.
The SIX70FDBG steps out on its own with a fiery burled Bubinga top/ Mahogany body, matched abalone body and headstock binding, and gold plated hardware. From there on out it’s as heavy as it gets with DiMarzio Air Norton/ True Velvet/ The Tone Zone pickups driving the growl, and a special 3-piece Nitro Wizard Neck that guarantees stability, playing comfort, and responsiveness rarely found in other guitars.
- Neck : 3pc Maple/ Bubinga “Nitro Wizard”
- Body : Bubinga top/Mahogany w/ Abalone binding
- Fingerboard : Bound Ebony
- Jumbo frets
- Pickups :
- DiMarzio Air Norton (H) neck
- DIMarzio True Velvet (S) middle
- DiMarzio The Tone Zone (H) bridge
- Gibraltar Standard bridge
- Gold Hardware