CAD GXL-2200 Studio Package with Mic, GXL-1200, Shock Mount and Pop Filter
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
TheCAD GXL-2200 Studio Packis a convenient and complete microphone solution for project studio recording. The Studio Pack includes the GXL-2200 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, GXL-1200 small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone and EPF-15A pop filter.
TheGXL-2200features a 1"" gold vapor deposited diaphragm and cardioid polar pattern, The cardioid pattern effectively minimizes noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The high sensitivity, linear frequency response and low noise floor make the GXL-2200 a viable candidate for capturing vocals and general instruments in broadcast, recording and sound reinforcement applications.TheGXL-1200is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, also effective in minimizing noise, ambiance and feedback. The high SPL handling enables excessively loud audio signals to be reproduced without noise or distortion. The GLX-1200 is housed in a slim profile, rugged enclosure ideal for spot capturing vocals and instruments such as guitar, strings, wood winds, overheads, cymbals, percussion and more.
- Dual Microphones and Pop Filter
- The Studio Pack is a versatile package that includes both GXL-2200, GXL-1200 and pop filter. The included small and large diaphragm microphones present engineers with a variety of recording possibilities.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- High Sensitivity and SPL Handling
- The high sensitivity, linear frequency response and high SPL handling allows the microphone to be used in any recording or sound reinforcement application.
- Pop Filter
- The included pop filter effectively suppresses noise caused by plosives and sibilance.
Your CAD GXL-2200 Studio Package with Mic, GXL-1200, Shock Mount and Pop Filter review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's