Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
VE-20: Vocal Performer
The Essential Stompbox for Vocalists
Who says stompboxes are just for guitarists? The new, easy-to-use VE-20 has been designed from the ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market. With the click of a footswitch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio, and Strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
BOSS VE-20 takes your voice to a whole new level! VE-20 is packed with essential, high quality effects for vocalists such as Reverb, Delay, Dynamics, Chorus, and more. These effects has been difficult for vocalists to have control of, but now the VE-20 offers incredible easy user interface to totally control your vocal sound. Simply dial up your favorite setting and sing no programming required. VE-20 is a practical vocal effects processor even for first timers. Of course, if you want to roll your sleeves up and create, the VE-20 has a variety of editing tools onboard.
Add lush harmonies to your lead vocals instantly as you sing. Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multi-part stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double Track. Best of all, the VE-20 is incredibly easy to use. Theres no need for programming, and you dont need to input notes from a keyboard as you do with a Vocoder simply sing and let the VE-20 do the rest!
Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper, inherited from BOSSs popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get 38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can do it all in real time onstage. From doo-wop to human-beatbox, this tool will wow audiences!
In addition to its harmony and pitch-correction tools, the VE-20 offers a colorful and expressive collection of special effects, including Electric (made famous by artists such as Cher and Black-Eyed Peas), Robot, Strobe (rotary), Distortion, Chorus, and Reverb.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes, the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to BOSS Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -20 dBu (Mic Sens = 40)
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 4 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -20 dBu, PHONES/LINE: -4 dBu
- Output Impedance
- OUTPUT: 600 ohms, PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop
- Mono 38 sec.
- 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- INPUT jack: XLR type/1/4 inch TRS phone type, OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): XLR type, PHONES/LINE jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw
- 180 mA (9 V max.)
Expected battery life under continuous use: 2 hours (Carbon), 8 hours (Alkaline)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owners Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight ( (including batteries) )
- 173 mm6-13/16 inches
- 158 mm6-1/4 inches
- 57 mm2-1/4 inches
- 1.1 kg2 lbs. 7 oz.
Your Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's