Behringer XR4400 Multigate PRO
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Behringer MULTIGATE PRO XR4400
(1/4" TRS & XLR) Professional Interactive
4-Channel Frequency-Selective Expander / Gate
- AUDIO INPUT Connectors XLR and 1/4" jack Type RF filtered, servo-balanced input Impedance 50 kOhm balanced, 25 kOhm unbalanced Max. Input Level +21 dBu balanced and unbalanced CMRR typ. 40 dB, >55 dB @ 1 kHz
- AUDIO OUTPUT Connectors XLR and 1/4" jack Type electronically servo-balanced output stage Impedance 60 Ohms balanced, 30 Ohm unbalanced Max. Output Level +21 dBu, +20 dBm balanced and unbalanced
- SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS Frequency Response 18 Hz to 30 kHz, +/- 3 dB Noise > 95 dBu, unweighted, 22 Hz to 22 kHz THD 0.008 % typ. @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz, Gain 1 IMD 0.01 % typ. SMPTE Crosstalk < -100 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- GATE SECTION Type UTR (Ultra Transient Response) gate Threshold variable (BYPASS to +10 dBu) Attack program dependent Hold variable (0 to 4 sec) Release variable (50 ms to 4 sec) Range variable (0 to -80 dB)
- EXPANDER SECTION Type IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander Attack program dependent Ratio variable (1:1 to 1:4)
- SIDE-CHAIN FILTER Frequency variable (100 Hz to 10 kHz) BW (Bandwidth) variable (2.3 to 0.7 oct.)
- FUNCTION SWITCHES Monitor monitors the side-chain key signal Filter activates the side-chain filter Mode gate/expander switch Couple activates the FlexLink function
- INDICATORS - indicator signal is below threshold Hold indicator signal reaches the threshold + indicator signal is above threshold Gain Reduction 8-segment LED display: 1/3/6/10/15/20/30/40 dB LED indicator for each function switch
- POWER SUPPLY Mains Voltages USA/Canada 120 V ~, 60 Hz U.K./Australia 240 V ~, 50 Hz Europe 230 V ~, 50 Hz General export model 100 - 120 V ~, 200 - 240 V ~, 50 - 60 Hz Power Consumption max. 20 Watts Fuse 100 - 120 V ~: T 630 mA H 200 - 240 V ~: T 315 mA H Mains Connection Standard IEC receptacle
- PHYSICAL Dimension (H * W * D) app. 1 3/4" (44.5 mm) * 19" (482.6 mm) * 8 1/2" (217 mm) Net Weight app. 2.5 kg Shipping Weight app. 3.5 kg
BEHRINGER is constantly striving to maintain the highest professional standards. As a result of these efforts, modifications may be made from time to time to existing products without prior notice. Specifications and appearance may differ from those listed or illustrated.
Your Behringer XR4400 Multigate PRO review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's