Audio Technica System 10 Digital Handheld Mic Wireless System
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Audio-Technica ATW-1102includes ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter.
The Audio-Technica System 10 gives performing musicians and presenters advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- Affordable digital wireless unit
- Includes an Audio-Technica ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4GHz range
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Up to 8 units can be used together simultaneously
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range:
30 m (100') typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range:
0 C to +40 C (32 F to 104 F)
Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response:
20 Hz to 20 kHz
Depending on microphone type
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level:
XLR, balanced: 0 dBV
1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 190.0 x 46.2 x 128.5mm; 7.48 x 1.82 x 5.06"
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Two 1.5V AA
- Battery Life:
>7 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 254.8 x 50mm; 10.03 x 1.97"
- Net Weight: 280 grams (9.9 oz) without batteries
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
Your Audio Technica System 10 Digital Handheld Mic Wireless System review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's