Boss RC30 Loop Station Pedal
Clearsonic products are custom made to order and may take additional time to deliver. Call us at 877-778-7845 and we'll be happy to help you!
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Twin Stereo Tracks, Built-In Effects, & Pro I/O
BOSS celebrates the 10th anniversary of the LoopStation with an exciting new lineup of RC-series loopers! First out of the gate is the RC-30, a Twin Pedal multitrack looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power. Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
Your Boss RC30 Loop Station Pedal review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's