Roland AXSYNTH Synthesizer
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
AX-Synth: Shoulder Synthesizer
Step Into the Spotlight
Its time to escape the keyboard rig and rock the stage. The stylish AX-Synth represents Rolands new generation of remote keyboards, but for the first time, this one has a sound generator onboard. Its self-contained and equipped with powerful, solo-oriented sounds from Rolands latest, greatest synths. Strap on an AX and steal the show.
- Built-in sound engine with voices from Rolands latest synthesizers
- Ribbon controller, D Beam, modulation bar, knobs, and easy-to-see display for stage
- USB MIDI for easy connection to PC
- Dedicated V-LINK button for video/visual control
- Innovative bender mode for expressive solos
- Long battery operation (approx. 6 hours)
All In One
Plug in and play what could be more convenient? The AX-Synth has everything you need to steal the show. Unlike most remote synths of yesteryear, the AX-Synth is self-contained and loaded with hundreds of Rolands greatest sounds. External MIDI devices are not required. Everything is built-in and ready to rock.
The AX-Synth is packed with cool controllers for expressive live performance. Glide your fingers over the Ribbon Controller for ultra-smooth pitch bends. A Modulation Bar and dedicated control knobs are also provided for real-time sound shaping. Wave your hand over the invisible D Beam for attention-getting effects.
While the AX-Synth is completely self-contained, its also capable of driving external instruments via MIDI. Plug into a MIDI device, and enjoy an unlimited world of sounds and textures, all controllable from the AX-Synth.
The AX-Synth has a vault of great solo sounds onboard, but if you want to customize your sounds, you can download the dedicated PC software editor/librarian application. The AX-Synths USB/MIDI connector makes communication to and from your computer fast and convenient.
- 49 Keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator
- Maximum Polyphony
- 128 voices
- 256 Tones + 8 Special Tones (including SuperNATURAL)
- D-Beam, Ribbon Touch, Modulation Bar, Volume Knob Controller, Aftertouch Knob Controller, Portamento On/Off, Hold button On/Off, Bender Mode: Normal/Catch+Last
- Output Jacks: 2 x 1/4' inch phone type (L/MONO, R), Headphones (Stereo 1/4' inch phone type), Foot Pedal, USB connector (USB MIDI), MIDI connector (IN/OUT), AC Adaptor
- 8 x Ni-MH rechargeable Batteries
- (3 x 7) segment LED
- Owner's Manual, Shoulder strap, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Size and Weight ( excluding batteries )
- 1,142 mm
- 45 inches
- 266 mm
- 10-1/2 inches
- 87 mm
- 3-7/16 inches
- 3.9 kg
- 8 lbs. 10 oz.
Your Roland AXSYNTH Synthesizer review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's