QSC RMX850 Amplifier
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a new breakthrough price.
Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads.
RMX amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion ( <0.05% THD) & a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces & less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling & cooling.
The RMX Series is packed full of professional features that increase performance and flexibility:
- The RMX 1850HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications (a RMX 1850HD exclusive!)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
- Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers.
- Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
- Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool.
Proven Reliability With over 30 years of building amplifiers for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
- Compact size--up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
- Professional quality performance--incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
RMX 850RMX 1450RMX 1850HDRMX 2450STEREO MODE, EIA: Both Channels Driven8 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD200W280W360W500W4 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD300W450W600W750W2 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD430W700W900W1200WBRIDGE MONO MODE8 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% THD600W900W1200W1500W4 ohms EIA 1 kHz, 1% THD830W1400W1800W2400WSignal to Noise, 20 Hz-20 kHz100 dB100 dB100 dB100 dBDistortion (SMPTE-IM)Less than 0.01%Less than 0.01%Less than 0.02%Less than 0.02%Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms1.15v (+3.4 dBu)1.15v (+3.4 dBu)1.16v (+3.5 dBu)1.23v (+4.0 dBu)Voltage Gain31.6x (30 dB)40x (32 dB)46x (33 dB)50x (34 dB)Output CircuitryABABClass HClass HPower Requirements
1/8 power pink noise at 4 ohms *
7 AWeight35 lb (15.9 kg) net40 lb (18.2 kg) net44.5 lb (20.2 kg) net44.5 lb (20.2 kg) netALL MODELSDistortion (Typical)
20 Hz-20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power
1.0 kHz and below: full rated power
Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohms
Less than 0.03% THD 4 and 8 ohmsFrequency Response20 Hz-20 kHz, +/- 1 dB, -3 dB points: 5 Hz-50 kHzDamping Factor, 1 kHz and belowGreater than 300 at 8 ohmsInput Impedance10 k ohms unbalanced, 20 k ohms balancedInput Clipping10 Vrms (+22 dB)CoolingContinuously variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flowConnectors, each channelInput: Active balanced; barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" (6.3mm)
TRS tip and XLR pin 2 positive
Output: touch-proof binding posts and Neutrik SpeakonControlsFront: AC switch, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 gain knobs
Rear: 10-position DIP switchIndicatorsPower-On: Green LEDSignal: Yellow LED (1 per channel)
Clip: Red LED (1 per channel)Amplifier ProtectionStable into reactive or mismatched loadsLoad ProtectionOn/off muting, AC coupling (850, 1450), triac crowbar
(1850HD, 2450, on each channel)Dimensions19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 rack spaces),
15.9" (40 cm) deep (rack mounting to rear support ears)Power Requirements100, 120, 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz* @ 120VAC, both channels driven; multiply current by .5 for 230V units
All Specification Subject to Change Without Notice.
Your QSC RMX850 Amplifier review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's