Check out the QSC GXD4! It's a light weight, class-D professional power amplifier with DSP, 2 channels, 400 watts/ch at 8, 600 watts/ch at 4, total power capacity of 1600 watts. Here are some features!
• High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
• Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
• Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
• Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
• Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
• Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
• Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
• Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
• Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
• Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
• Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
Please contact us at MusiciansBuy.com if you have any questions.