A great-sounding, rack-mountable digital mixer thats easy to use yet delivers extensive signal processing on every channel and bus, an onboard FireWire interface, and tightly integrated, state-of-the-art software, including VSL with Smaart Measurement Technology.
The StudioLive 16.4.2 is the mixer for small to mid-sized churches, schools, bands, and clubs, as well as rack-based contractor installs, and its perfect for a project studio on a budget. It features 16 channel inputs with XMAX mic preamps, a built-in FireWire interface, extensive signal processing on every channel and bus, 6 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive metering, Scene and setting save/recall, and more. Yet its lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality. Chain two StudioLive 16.4.2s to form a 32-channel mega-console. Bundled VSL control software includes Smaart Measurement Technology with easy-to-use wizards!
- 16 mic/line channel inputs with 100 mm faders and insert sends/returns
- 17 Class A XMAX™ solid-state mic preamplifiers (16 ch. + talkback)
- 4 subgroups
- 6 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 4-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, gate, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus and six mono, 31-band graphic EQs on the aux buses.
- 32-in/18-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- Bundle for Mac® and Windows® includes PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW, Capture™ live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive™ bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology™. Free StudioLive Remote iPad® wireless-control software and QMix™ iPhone®/iPod touch® wireless aux-control software.
- Daisy-chain 2 StudioLive 16.4.2s for 32x8x2 mixing and recording or 3 mixers for 48x12x2 live mixing (no recording)
Length 22.36 in. (568.06mm)
Width (chassis only) 17.22 in. (437.40mm)
Width (with rack ears) 19 in. (482.60mm)
Maximum Height 6.90 in.
PreSonus STUDIOLIVE 1642 Digital Mixer with Free Headphones
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"I just received my Seagull S6 Original with the Tolex hardshell case included. Wow! They are both perfect! Godin did an outstanding job handcrafting this S6 and MusiciansBuy an outstanding job inspecting, packaging and shipping my order from Florida to Delaware. Of course, I can't leave out FedEx doing a great job with the delivery. It's so refreshing to order and receive an outstanding product with outstanding service and... at a great price. You can count on me to be a returning customer! Thank you so much, JD "