A great-sounding, rack-mountable digital mixer thats easy to use yet delivers extensive signal processing on every channel and bus, an onboard FireWire interface, and tightly integrated, state-of-the-art software, including VSL with Smaart Measurement Technology.
The StudioLive 16.4.2 is the mixer for small to mid-sized churches, schools, bands, and clubs, as well as rack-based contractor installs, and its perfect for a project studio on a budget. It features 16 channel inputs with XMAX mic preamps, a built-in FireWire interface, extensive signal processing on every channel and bus, 6 aux buses, 4 subgroups, extensive metering, Scene and setting save/recall, and more. Yet its lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality. Chain two StudioLive 16.4.2s to form a 32-channel mega-console. Bundled VSL control software includes Smaart Measurement Technology with easy-to-use wizards!
- 16 mic/line channel inputs with 100 mm faders and insert sends/returns
- 17 Class A XMAX™ solid-state mic preamplifiers (16 ch. + talkback)
- 4 subgroups
- 6 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 4-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, gate, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus and six mono, 31-band graphic EQs on the aux buses.
- 32-in/18-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- Bundle for Mac® and Windows® includes PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW, Capture™ live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive™ bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology™. Free StudioLive Remote iPad® wireless-control software and QMix™ iPhone®/iPod touch® wireless aux-control software.
- Daisy-chain 2 StudioLive 16.4.2s for 32x8x2 mixing and recording or 3 mixers for 48x12x2 live mixing (no recording)
Length 22.36 in. (568.06mm)
Width (chassis only) 17.22 in. (437.40mm)
Width (with rack ears) 19 in. (482.60mm)
Maximum Height 6.90 in.
PreSonus STUDIOLIVE 1642 Digital Mixer with Free Headphones
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"It was nice to receive a courtesy call earlier this week, letting me know that the shipping will be delayed until April on my Roland electronic drums. I knew this, but it was nice to have someone call me with the assurance. I had a bad experience with Musician's Friend in trying to order a similar Roland set on back order (long story) and decided to give your company a try. I have to say that the personal attention from your rep was appreciated! Cordially, JH"