Phonic's MAX 500 Power Amplifier provides 120 Watts of power at 4 ohms (stereo) in a single rack space - ideal for medium-size venues and for monitoring purposes.
MAX 500 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo or parallel operating modes. Input to the MAX 500 amp is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through binding posts, making the MAX series amplifiers ideal for real world application.
* Output power: 120W @ 4 Ohms stereo, 90W @ 8 Ohms stereo
* Studio quality performance with very low noise and wide dynamic range
* Class H high efficiency circuitry design
* Ultra-low total harmonic distortion
* High damping factor provides exceptional loudspeaker motion control
* Detented level controls for precise repeatability
* Signal and CLIP indicators to monitor performance
* Protect indicator
* Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset, over-heat protection and power on/off muting
* Convection cooling system dissipates heat through the heat sink and chassis for noise-free operation
* One rack unit
Phonic MAX500 Power Amplifier with FREE Cable
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers