Phonic's MAX 500 Power Amplifier provides 120 Watts of power at 4 ohms (stereo) in a single rack space - ideal for medium-size venues and for monitoring purposes.
MAX 500 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo or parallel operating modes. Input to the MAX 500 amp is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through binding posts, making the MAX series amplifiers ideal for real world application.
* Output power: 120W @ 4 Ohms stereo, 90W @ 8 Ohms stereo
* Studio quality performance with very low noise and wide dynamic range
* Class H high efficiency circuitry design
* Ultra-low total harmonic distortion
* High damping factor provides exceptional loudspeaker motion control
* Detented level controls for precise repeatability
* Signal and CLIP indicators to monitor performance
* Protect indicator
* Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset, over-heat protection and power on/off muting
* Convection cooling system dissipates heat through the heat sink and chassis for noise-free operation
* One rack unit
Phonic MAX500 Power Amplifier with FREE Cable
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"So many new options on the XK3c, so little time. Shopping at MusiciansBuy has truly restored my faith in the retail industry. I can't thank Mark and Bob and all of the other folks at MB enough for handling my purchase. A Hammond Organ was shipped with a dead pre-set key.(Kudos to Hammond also for jumping right on my inquiry and working with MB. It was the first time any of us had heard of this type of problem with a Hammond product). MB immediately shipped a replacement unit with free mailback tags. Obviously the replacement was also brand new and works flawlessly. I'm late in giving this testimonial because I can't get enough time with the new keyboard. Everyone should shop with MB. The best pricing, service and product of any of the online stores. PERIOD. Call these guys for a price, you won't be sorry. - BH"