Peavey ValveKing(R) amps feature a patented, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture(TM), which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier. The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively, and drive specially voiced 12" ValveKing(R) loudspeakers (112 and 212 versions only). Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing(R) amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel (head and 212 only).
* 50 watts (rms) into 16 ohms
* Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
* Two independent footswitchable channels
* Separate EQ for each channel
* Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
* External speaker capability
* 12 inch ValveKing(R) speaker
* Reverb with level control
* Buffered effects loop
* Resonance switch for "tight or loose" cabinet response
* Patented Texture(TM) variable Class A simulation control
* Footswitch not included
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo
Contact Us for More Information
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"I received my guitar and must say I am beyond words at the level of professionalism I received from every person that I spoke to or had any contact with from your company. I was shocked to received my guitar when I did, I expected it to take longer but it got to me quite quickly. I will definitely be a returning customer."