Peavey ValveKing(R) amps feature a patented, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture(TM), which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier. The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively, and drive specially voiced 12" ValveKing(R) loudspeakers (112 and 212 versions only). Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing(R) amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, a buffered effects loop and dual speaker jacks in parallel (head and 212 only).
* 50 watts (rms) into 16 ohms
* Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
* Two independent footswitchable channels
* Separate EQ for each channel
* Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
* External speaker capability
* 12 inch ValveKing(R) speaker
* Reverb with level control
* Buffered effects loop
* Resonance switch for "tight or loose" cabinet response
* Patented Texture(TM) variable Class A simulation control
* Footswitch not included
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo
Contact Us for More Information
You might also like:
Write the first Review of this product!
Our Happy Customers
"Hey BOB this is mehrooz. I'm so sorry I got so bussy in last 4-5 days ,but I just wana say a big tanx from me and my friends to u and your teem because of nice and honest job that u did in my pa2xpro shopping.....so you are going to have all of us shopping with u plus who ever we know .... tank u again and hope your business get bigger and better and greater, just keep doing what u doing you'll have lots of customers"