Boss VE2 vocal processor
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
If you’re a singing guitarist or a solo vocalist, the Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist makes it easy to achieve polished vocal sounds with rich harmonies everywhere you perform.
The VE-2 is incredibly intuitive to use. Dedicated buttons and knob-based controls make it simple to get great sounds instantly. With the integrated footswitch, you can toggle harmony on/off while singing, or bypass the VE-2 entirely. Store three favorite sounds and recall them with a panel button or an optional footswitch.
The VE-2 also has USB connectivity for recording processed vocal sounds in computer software, great for both song production applications and capturing studio-quality sounds for YouTube videos.capture your VE-2 vocal sounds directly into your favorite recording software. Record high-quality vocals, complete with harmonies and effects, in one pass.
Even if you have no experience with music theory or gear, you can get impressive sounds immediately with the VE-2. Auto Harmonist mode detects the guitar chords you play in real time, generating the correct harmony as you sing. You can set the key manually or just have the guitarist in your band plug in. Hybrid mode follows both guitar input and the manual key setting.
12 different harmony types are available in the VE-2, and each adds one or two voices above and/or below your own voice. Each harmony type also has a variation setting that adds more voices for even richer harmonies, providing a total of 24 different sounds to choose from to suit any musical style.
The VE-2's simple effects include reverb, delay, or a combination of the two, all with a single control that lets you dial in the perfect sound right away on stage. An Enhance button smooths out your sound with one touch, while a second touch adds pitch correction
The XLR input on the VE-2 can be used with a variety of professional microphone types, including condenser mics that require phantom power, available while operating on batteries as well.
The VE-2’s loopback function allows you to stream backing music or karaoke tracks from your computer, and then mix the music with the VE-2’s processed vocal sounds and record the result all at once, either back into the computer or to a video camera’s sound input jack.
- Real-time Vocal Harmonies & High-quality FX
- Complete control in one affordable, simple pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects guitar chords
- Generates perfectly matching harmonies
- Dedicated panel knob creates harmonies with manual settings
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies with chords & key settings
- 24 harmony types to choose from
- Friendly user interface, Easy to use
- Easy even for those not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial-up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function applies dynamics & pitch correction
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
- XLR mic input has phantom power, even when using batteries
- Connect USB to capture processed vocals into your computer
Your Boss VE2 vocal processor review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's