Boss TR2 Tremolo Pedal
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
Classic vintage Tremolo the way it should be!
The Boss TR2 Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- New! built-in Wave knob offers the ability to alter the LFO waveform from triangle to square, allowing a wider range of tremolo variations.
- LFO waveform has asymmetric duty ratio, providing control over tremolo phasing.
- Rate knob is a sweepable, high speed LFO control, allowing fuller control over tremolo speed.
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBm
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBm
- Output Impedance: 1kohm
- LFO Rate: 90 to 900 ms
- Residual Noise Level: -90dBm (IHF-A weighted, typ.)
- Controls: Rate, Depth, Wave, Effect on/off Indicator CHECK (also serves as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC adapter
- Power Supply: DC9V Dry battery (6F22),AC adapter (optional PSA Series)
- Current Draw: 20mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 125 x 55mm (2-3/4 x 4-15/16 x 2-3/16 in.)
- Weight: 400 g (15 oz.), including battery
- Accessory: Dry battery (6F22)
Your Boss TR2 Tremolo Pedal review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's