Audio Technica BP892CT4 MicroSet Head Worn (Black) for Shure Systems(mic only)
Clearsonic products are custom made to order and may take additional time to deliver. Call us at 877-778-7845 and we'll be happy to help you!
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Note: due to the size of this item it does not qualify for free shipping.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
BP892 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, less power module. 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable terminated for Shure wireless systems using TA4F-type connector. Includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case. See BP892c for specifications.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms (wired only)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
- Signal-To-Noise-Ratio: 63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off (wired only)
- Current Consumption: 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage Range: 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (microphone): Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6 g (0.09 oz)
- Weight (power module):85 g (3.0 oz)
- Dimensions: Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
Boom: 98.4 mm (3.87") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 97.6 mm (3.84") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- Output Connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector (wired only)
- Accessories Furnished: BP892: AT8539 power module (wired only); AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip (wired only); carrying case
BP892-TH: AT8539 power module (wired only); AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157-TH windscreens; two AT8156-TH element covers; moisture guard; belt clip (wired only); carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M31
Your Audio Technica BP892CT4 MicroSet Head Worn (Black) for Shure Systems(mic only) review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's