Allen & Heath GL3800 8 Buss 40 Input Live Sound Console
Available - Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
In stock! Most orders placed before 3pm EST ship the same day!
Low stock! Order today and our staff will keep you updated when your order ships.
We have more on the way. Order now and we'll keep you updated as to when your order will ship. For more assistance, please call us at 877-778-7845!
Unavailable! We are no longer able to get this product from the vendor. Call us at 877-778-7845 and our staff will assist you in finding a replacement.
Arriving soon! Preorder and reserve yours now! We have placed large orders for this item to ensure early delivery. Your order will ship the same day we receive it from the vendor.
Free Shipping Over $99*
No Tax Outside FL and PA!
Items included in this bundle
8 Bus, Dual-Function Live Sound Mixer
The GL3800 features an enhanced capability for the latest in live sound mixing, and is truly dual-function with all 10 auxes configurable to fader control with insert point and XLR drive. Available in frame sizes up to 48 channels, with the choice of all mono, 4 or 8 stereo channels, the mixer also includes a meterpod with illuminated VUs, and front and rear ident strips.
This great sounding, well featured console has a familiar, walk-up-and-go layout and responsive feel, giving the engineer the very best of analogue console engineering.
- 24, 32, 40, and 48 channel frames
- A,B,C,D mono/stereo channel options
- LR and M main mixes
- 8 Audio groups with pan and routing to LR and M
- 10 Auxes including a dedicated stereo send with level and pan controls
- 2 multi-function stereo channels each with mic and stereo line inputs
- 2 extra dual stereos provide 4 summed or independent stereo returns
- Fully featured 12x4 Matrix
- Proper dual functionality for FoH, monitor mixing, or both
- Recording capable with channel direct outputs
- M can be used for centre/sub mix, LR mono sum, or engineers wedge
- Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
- Stereo channel mic inputs can cross patch into matrix for ambience feed
- Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
- 100Hz channel high pass filters
- Individual phantom power and polarity switching
- Integral meterpod with 11 LED-illuminated, moving coil VU meters
- Wide angle LED channel and master meters
- Dedicated stereo monitor meters
- Per channel pre/post fader aux switching for full flexibility
- Front panel pre/post-EQ switches for user preference
- Mutes on all fader masters
- 100mm premium grade dual rail faders
- Assignable talkback to all outputs, includes a talk switch latch mode
- 1kHz oscillator / pink noise generator with external output
- 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
- 3 headphones/earpiece sockets and local monitor outputs
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp 74dB range with +34dBu input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Uses RPS11 high performance, external linear power supply
- Built-in combiner for redundant backup supply
- Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
- Sys-Link V2 console input/output linking option
- 4-pin XLR lamp sockets – Allen & Heath LEDlamp available.
Mono / Stereo Channel Options:
A = all mono channels
B = 4 stereos to right of masters
C = 4 stereos on far right side
D = 8 stereos on far right side
Your Allen & Heath GL3800 8 Buss 40 Input Live Sound Console review
Reviews usually appear on the site within one week of posting. All reviews are checked by an editor to insure they are
relevant and contain appropriate language. We do post negative reviews, as long as they are constructive and do not contain profanity.
The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the product, but also why. Written comments are required. Be constructive
and specific with your praise or criticism. It will help other people believe you. While we appreciate your time and comments, we
respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.
Reviews are typically posted within three days. All reviews become the sole property of MusiciansBuy, and may be used at MusiciansBuy's